Here are the Membership Benefits for you and your small business
| OUR SMART MEMBERSHIP ID CARD OFFERS TWO BENEFITS:
- Membership ID Card – The card provides members with a discounted member-only entry price for ALL Hometown Business Alliance networking events.
- Discount Card – The card provides “Members only” discounts at participating discount provider merchants, (Member & Non-member businesses)
OUR MY INFO 911 MEDICAL EMERGENCY KEY-TAG
Vital information at a glance: (Diabetic, Etc.)
QR Code & URL directs first responders to your medical information.
NATIONAL YELLOW DOT MEDICAL EMERGENCY STICKER FOR YOUR CAR
YOUR HOMETOWN BUSINESS ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- VERY LOW COST OF MEMBERSHIP – Just $9.99 a month
- MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE – Adds additional business credibility
- MEMBERSHIP WINDOW DECAL – To identify your business
- MEMBERSHIP ID CARD
- The ID card serves as your event entry card, providing discounts to ALL events regardless of location!
- The ID card offers Member-to-Member Discounts – Use at other member businesses, and save money!
- REDUCED EVENT ENTRY FEE – You save money when attending Networking Events hosted in all chapter location cities, towns, etc., (Your Hometown!)
- ENHANCED MEMBER DIRECTORY LISTING – Full page listing with link to your website, YouTube, & Social Media to help promote your business 24/7 nationwide!
- MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM – This is the very same program offered by many large companies for their “Employee Benefits”. HBA members enjoy savings on: Dining out, Entertainment:(Discounts on – Attractions, Movie Tickets, Sporting Events, Zoos, etc.), Shopping Partner discounts, Travel discounts, and much more.
- MEMBERS DISCOUNT LISTING - Offer discounts to other members & increase your revenue opportunities
- MEMBER EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS – Member educational area offers programs & resources such as:
- E-Book Library
- More Educational Content Coming soon!
- A TRUE MEMBERS-DOING-BUSINESS-WITH-MEMBERS ENVIRONMENT – No favoritism here based on the members balance sheet, tenure or personal relationship.
- NATIONAL 911 / MEDICAL EMERGENCY PROGRAM – Every member that participates gets the national yellow dot sticker and key-tag with QR code.
- PLUS LOCAL CHAPTER PROGRAMS: - Some HBA Chapters may offer Expos, Leads-Groups, Lunch-N-Learns, Seminars, Webinars, etc.
- Members may also take advantage of the numerous local chapter advertising and promotional opportunities with Hometown Business Alliance. This enables members to better market products or services to our membership.
Hometown Business Alliance LLC